Fri, Dec 01|
Recharge Weekend Retreat - Time for Renewal
Join us for a in person deep dive into your spiritual practice (Sadhana) as you take time for yourself and reset for the coming year.
Time & Location
Dec 01, 6:30 PM – Dec 04, 12:00 PM
Chadds Ford, 641 Webb Rd, Chadds Ford, PA 19317, USA
About The Event
This is a special weekend to immerse yourself deeper into your spiritual practice of silence, meditation, journaling, and intention setting.
We will spend three days with guided meditation, practices, and sacred ceremonies together. This is an excellent opportunity to release, recharge, and reset as you move into the New Year. No experience is necessary, just an open heart and the willingness to receive the blessing of the divine no matter what your spiritual background or experience is!
- Space is limited to 22 Participants.
- Vegetarian Lunch and light snacks will be provided on Saturday and Sunday.
- We suggest looking in Glen Mills, PA if you need overnight accommodations. There are plenty of hotel options.
- We will begin on Friday evening at 6:30 PM and conclude on Sunday at 12:00 PM followed by a vegetarian meal..
- The nearest Airport is Philadelphia International (a 30-minute drive)
What to bring:
- Mala and or Rosery (prayer beads if you have them. If not, we have plenty here!)
- Crystals you wish to charge with your intentions.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Details will be provided in an email once you have registered on how to prepare for the weekend.
Alchemy Silent Retreat
Full Weekend with Lunch on Saturday and Sunday$444.00