Fri, Dec 02|
Meditation Online Retreat (Friday Evening and Saturday)
Join us for a powerful weekend to assist you in deepening your practice, set intentions for the New Year and rejuvenate yourself.
Time & Location
Dec 02, 2022, 7:00 PM – Dec 03, 2022, 5:00 PM
About The Event
This is an online session over two days. We will begin on Friday evening with a meditation and intention setting. We gather again on Saturday for a full day of teachings, meditation, activations, and sharing.
You will learn new practices to deepen your connection to the source. This class will be live and interactive along with deep meditation exercises and activations.
We recommend setting aside this time to be fully present for the weekend. We also suggest eating lite meals and creating a sacred space where you can immerse yourself in the material and energies.
Friday Evening - 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Saturday Morning - 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
PAUSE, INTEGRATION, and HOMEWORK
Saturday Afternoon 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Suggestions as you prepare for the weekend.
1. Have an intention. This really helps the energy align and integrate. Examples could be: Divine Perfect Health, Healing Family Relationships, Connecting with your Soul's Purpose, Creating Abundance, etc. Write this intention down where you can see it.
2. Create an altar/sacred space on where you will be during the retreat. Have a candle, and photos of your guides, family members, pets, and things you love. Put any crystals or natural elements (rose, tree bark, rocks, leaves, etc.) there too. They will infuse the frequencies for you so you can continue to access them throughout the year.
3. Start eating lightly and refrain from alcohol and recreational drugs. The lighter you are the more your body can assimilate and integrate the high frequencies
4. Share with your family/roommates/friends what you are doing so they can honor your space and support you in taking care of yourself.
5. If you have a mala. rosery, special necklace or jewelry, please wear it. It will also hold the energies we create together for it is a sacred object.
6. Come to the call on time. This allows us to move right into the work. If you will not be with us live, just let us know. We will send out the recordings after each session so you can catch up if you missed it.
Weekend Meditation Retreat$111.00